EngEDU 2/2015

Forum for English Major students, Faculty of Education, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thanakrit052
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

PostSubject: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:51 pm

For me, this moment always makes me embarrassed.
When I was in M.6 and I had got a chance to take the course at the tutorial school for free in summer because I passed the second round to the last round for furthering study in the ODOD program at MSU, faculty of medicine.
One day, I had diarrheas and I wanted to take a poo.
So, I decided to ask for the permission from teacher to go to the toilet.
Everything was good and I had to clean my bottom BUT I could not access it because the water was not flowing. OMG!! I had no choice so I needed to stand without pants and walked to the next room which had the bucket. Then, cleaned it abruptly.
And did like nothing happened. Haha poor me!!  lol!

This is the most embarrassing moment in my life.
And what about yours? Feel free to share!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suwara044
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ
รมต. กระทรวงศึกษาธิการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:10 am

For me, the story happened when I was in the high school.
At that time, there was a meeting of all classes of m.6 and I was a representative of my class to say about school in English.
I stood in front of lots of people so I felt very excited.
When I gave an introduction, I said "I'' from m.6 jood sib ha" which is in Thai.
Then all people in the hall laughed out loud so I felt very embarrassed.
However, I continued my speech with an embarrassing face until the end.
After that, when I have to give a speech, I try to reduce my nervous because it can cause my fault.

Suwara 044 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yolradee033
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:39 pm

It was in the last year.
I went out with my friends to have dinner.
And while we were going back to the dorm, my friend went into his white car, and I was walking behind him. Suddenly, another friend called my name, so I turned back to see what had happened.
After that, I turned back again to get in to my friend's car.
I quickly opened the door and came into the car.
And turned to face the driver. At that moment, I was like OMG!! I was so embarrassing.
That was not my friend. It was a stranger. I hurriedly said sorry to that guy and ran into my friend's car.
I thought that at least, that stranger was handsome. LOL

YOlradee 033 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Benjamad023
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:04 pm

When I was a high school student, I had a lot of funny accidents which make me felt embarrassing.
The worst accident of my life happened on the day that I slipped the floor in front of a lot of men. That day, It was raining cats and dogs so the library was the first place which many students got in. My socks were wet and I slipped suddenly and at that moment I felt very bad and blamed myself how stupid I am. No one helped me and I don't know why. Then I closed my eyes for a while and stood by myself. I didn't want to listen to anyone who would laugh at me. Went outside suddenly was the best way. That moment is the worst ever.

Benjamad 023 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yanatorn007
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Well... I have a lot of that. Haha. When I was in M.1, I went to school regularly in that day. My friends are kind of monkey haha. We always do something dirty. That day, my friends tried to take my student pants off. I tried to rush out from them. But I can't. Suddenly, I tried to be out with all of my power, the pants was torn. Haha all of them laughted out loud. It such a bad situation for me.

Yanatorn 007 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amphaphan044
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:05 pm

There were many times of being embarrassed. When I was a high school student,
I had to take a bus to get home. But there was no car to take me home, so I needed
to take a bus which went to another path. I once asked the collector that this bus
would take me to my destination or not, and what she told me was"if you don,t want to
get on this bus,find another one". Her voice was so loud like she shouted at me, so people
on the bus looked at me. I was so embarrassed so much with this happening. I still don't
understand why she talked to me that way and I was too young to argue.

Amphaphan 044 4EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunpriya010
ผู้อำนวยการเขตพื้นที่การศึกษา

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:52 am

The most embarrassing moment of my life is when I go shopping with my dad.
I held his and and talked then I looked away and let  go of his hand.
I try to catch his hand without look at it. When I turn back, it wasn't my father hand.
I felt very embarrassed, so I said sorry to that man and his pregnant wife.

Kunpriya 010 4EN

Last edited by Kunpriya010 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natruedee021
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:33 pm

It was happened when I studied in Prathomsuksa 1.
Although it has been a long time, I can't forget it util I die!!!
That day, While I studied in class, I want to took a shit but I afraid asked my teacher went to the rest room. I have heard about the ghosts there from someone, so I tried to bore and bore. However, I couldn't bear any more. I did a very bad thing, took a shit on my skirt!! pale
When my close friend known, she told my mother and everyone that sitting in my home after we went back to home. I went to my rest room, washed my skirt, and listened the sound of laughed about my embarrassing story.

Natruedee 021 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rungphet031
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:02 pm

Most embarrassing moment of my life was when I got really drunk, fell asleep on the lawn and then bit my friend. I had to grovel for ages, really embarrassing.

Rungphet031 4EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supalak034
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:09 pm

When I was a second-year student, I mistook a woman for my friend.
At a Korean barbecue buffet restaurant at old campus, while I was looking for some chicken meat,
I saw a woman turning back to me. I thought she were my friend, so I greeted her by kicking her ass.
Then, she turned to me. She was not my friend. Looked from the back, she looked like my friend. I was so embarrassed. And I apologized her many times for my rude manner. She laughed gently.

Supalak 034 4EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuntida005

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:38 pm

I don't know. I think I don't have it as I remember.

Kuntida 005 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sudarat059
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:39 am

An embarrassing moment of my life happened when I was 14.
I took a bus home from downtown, but I fell sleep.
When I woke up, the bus already pasted my house.
But thank to my dad, he was home that day and he came and picked me up.

Sudarat 059 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wanipa036
ผู้อำนวยการ
ผู้อำนวยการ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:19 pm

I have some embarrassing moment. Um, It's embarrassing ,so I'm really Sorry that I can not tell you about it.

Wanipa036 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tatiya014

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:17 am

When i was in Mattayom 4, i had a chance to go to a swim pool at KKU.
That was a first time for me to go there and i went to the men toilet.
Most men in there were taking a shower and some were taking off their
swimming suites and some wore only underpants. They looked at me then
i ran out quickly as fast as i can. I was very shy.

Tatiya014 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suthida042
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:08 pm

I don't really care how people see me so I have few embarrassing moments in my life.
As I remember, when I was a freshman, I went to the department store with my boyfriend.
When we were taking an escalator, I took his hand without turning face back to him and walked so fast to get to a discount cosmetics boot. I asked him for few questions about the cosmetics but he didn't answer me. I wondered why he didn't talk to me, I then turn my face to see him. Ohhh Goshhh !! It wasn't him!! I was speechless and so embarrassed. My boyfriend stood behind this strange man laughing at me. They both laughed at me.

Suthida 042 3EN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1